After completing studies in Western & Ayurvedic medicines in Mumbai she accrued experience of 18 years as practitioners of Ayurvedic and Western diagnostic and therapeutic techniques including Ayurvedic pulse diagnosis, worked extensively in Mumbai, India,London,USA,East Africa with more than 2 LAC patients. She has also worked in the America,Canada,London UAE, Switzerland,Lebanon,Mauritius,Madagaskar and European Countries and is regularly invited in western Countries for Pulse Reading, treating Patients and conducting speeches on Ayurvedic Benefits for Healthy living.
Areas of Expertise: Stress Management, Anger, Relationship Problems, Detoxification, Cardiac Problems, Cholesterol Management, Obesity, Diabetes, Infertility, Gynecological Problems, Digestive Imbalances, Acne, Hair Loss, Hormonal Imbalances, Paralysis, Parkinson’s, Cancer, Ankylosing Spondylosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Excess Heat and Toxin related Problems, Asthma
Dr. Sumita Prajapati, Specializes in Women’s Health, Fertility, Thyroid conditions, Obesity, Skin Conditions and Hair Loss. She wrote her thesis on Diabetes
- Intensive research, treatment and exceptional results in diabetes, Infertility, Gynaec Problems, Digestive imbalance, Pimples, Hair fall, Obesity and Hormonal Imbalance.
Produced remarkable measurable results in Challenging cases of Heart Problems, Heart Blocks, Cholesterol, Paralysis, Parkinsonism, cancer lump, ankylosing spondylosis, rheumatic arthritis, excess Heat and Toxins related Problems, Arthritis, Asthma and Lung diseases
She is specialized in doing Panchkarma which is a detox process.In their Panchkarma centre in malad Mumbai many westerners come from abroad and also Indians to detoxify and rejuvenate.
- Treated number of patients in America, Switzerland, Europe, UK and Canada with excellent results. Travel back and Forth every 2 months to USA, Canada and India treating Patients
- Invited as Principle speakers in Dozens of Naturopathy Schools in America and have done Dozens of Radio and Tv Interviews in CNN , TV Asia ,Zee Gujarati and Awake n Bake to speak on effective uses of ayurveda and healthy diet
- Hon. EX Medical officer in Yerala medical college.
- Hon Ex Lecturer in Bombay College of Pharmacy trained hundreds of people in courses on ayurvedic basics, Home Remedies, Life style, Panchkarma, Marma and herbal Formulations.
- Speaker in world wellness open University Chennai
FDA approved effective Herbs
They have their own genuine certified FDA Approved Herb line produced under stringent conditions which are tried and tested on thousands of people with remarkable results and are exported to USA, UK and Canada.
Publication of Health articles
- articles on ayurvedic Life style every week in Millennium news Paper
- Many episodes on Beauty, Skin ,health ,hair, Arthritis Diabetes , Digestion and many other health related topics on 7 Star Care T
- Interviews in TV Leban and New TV in Lebanon
- Series of 40 episodes on arthritis, diabetes, Blood Pressure health ayurvedic Cooking and many other topics in ‘Awake n Bake’ shows
She is the First Indian speaker abroad in
- Southwest college of naturopathy in conference in Botanical Medicines Phoenix Arizona
- Botanical Medicines Ashville North Carolina
- Atlanta Natural health Clinic
‘Dr.Sumita’s Book on Pulse Reading’ is one of the high selling books amongst medical field in USA.